Do’s Secrets and Conditions of Examination
Online purchase of the paper version of the book Les Secrets du Do’â Et les Conditions de son Exaucement written by Mahmoud al-Bostani and translated into French by Abbas Ahmad al-Bostani.
The Do’â ‘(Prayer of request): A unilateral dialogue with the Provider of needs
– Legal (prescribed) doʻâ ‘and improvised doʻâ ’
– The incessant needs of man
– The do’â ‘and the stresses
– The need to express oneself, to confide, to complain and to let off steam
– Maintaining links with the Creator
– Strengthening and strengthening of faith
-The rules of decorum during the do’â “
– The conditions for the fulfillment of the do’â
– The factors of non-fulfillment of the do’a ‘
– What to conclude when our do’â ‘remains unanswered?